Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Bun in the Oven

If you're reading this blog, you know about the baby . . . probably. Well, here are the pictures of the little bun, a.k.a. Mystery Baby. I usually would consider it cheesy to broadcast my ultrasound to the world, but my doctor has the latest technology! It's an ultrasound machine that does 3D images, so as you can see, the image is much more clear than a normal ultrasound. Like there's the little guy's legs! And there's his hands over his face! He was very shy during the ultrasound and covered his face the whole time. Maybe you still think, "what the heck is that?" but the image is better, you have to agree.



Anyway, it's exciting to have another baby. And I don't know about you other parents out there with two or more kids, but isn't pregnancy much easier the second time? Maybe I'm just lucky, or wierd, but it just seems like pregnancy is a natural state of being. I mean, it's not like I enjoy being large with more stretch marks, but I don't obsess over it like I did the first time. I really don't think about being pregnant much at all. Maybe it's just because Dottie is a very consuming little person. Speaking of the little monkey (don't worry, that's a term of affection for her), I'll have pics of her up in the next few days. Still no new camera batteries. Hold on. I'm on my sister's computer, and believe it or not, she has some pictures of the family from Labor Day. We went to the gambling town of Cripple Creek (way over-rated if you're Mormon and don't gamble), and in the morning we saw the hot-air balloon launching at Memorial Park. So here ya go.








6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my darling little mystery baby, how cute you are! Thanks for the reincarnation of the blog, Chak. It's good to know I have yet another way to stay connected to you. Loving you more than ever-- Big R

Amanda+Jonathan said...

Ooo...your blog is very exciting! I guess I should start one up again too. The 3-D pictures, although obviously cool, also kind of freak me out. Is that normal? So, uhm....do you want me to send you batteries? Let me know! LOVE you. And send a Kiss to Dottie from bandy.

Mary said...

Hee hee, adorable pics, and can I just say that you do NOT look pregnant! Look how thin you are!

Mary

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were having a BOY!!! Congratulations! I just got your blog link from your mom. Hope you don't mind that I added it to mine. I have security on my blog, so check in so that I can add you to my contact list. This is a great way to keep in touch! Love the posts and pics! - Jess

Shambonies said...

Char yeah we can be friends and now when i dont answer my phone or you dont answer yours we can write eachother little notes! yeah so i hear you are having a boy yeah we will be twinners. ok well i hope to hear from you oft. see ya love steph

Carolyn said...

I'm an aunt!...again. I can't really tell that it's a boy, but I trust the ultra sound. I'm extremely excited! I must admit I'm nervous to write, b/c you are an english major. Let's see how dottie will adjust to this "bun in the oven".-Love Carriewinkle
S.W.A.K.