This must be a record for me. Three posts in one day! I guess that's what happens when my kids have colds and I can't go anywhere. Here's Dottie's croaky renditions of some of her favorite tunes from her "Wee Sing and Pretend" CD. The second one, the Pteranadon song, she tried to sing really fast because my memory card was full. So sorry if you can't understand her words.
6 comments:
I love my little Pixie. I love her voice, too, especially when she is sick and raspy. You should have her sing Over the Rainbow.
Cute videos!
That's just about the funniest thing I have ever seen or heard. Dottie could not be any cuter.
Hey, can you put the lyrics on, so we can tell what she's saying? Thanks.If not, that's ok, too. I like her anyway.
. . . something about a "huge, enormous brontosaurus" and "seeing the trees click? Yeah, the lyrics would be great to have
Brontosaurus song: Feel the ground shake, see the trees quake, what is it does anybody know? Huge, enormous brontosaurus, causing earthquakes everywhere he goes.
Post a Comment