Friday, October 24, 2008

Joy School Halloween Party

Yesterday was Dottie's Joy School Halloween Party. It was a much-anticipated event, because Dottie knew she could wear her witch costume. It was a nice short party; it only lasted an hour. They sang two Halloween songs, iced cookies (and ate them), and made two crafts. I just love Halloween. I love it so much, I left my kids in their costumes all day long. They went to a doctor's appointment and the mall in their costumes.


The kids singing their Halloween songs.

Making their spiders.

Elliot is impossible! He kept on rolling over or trying to grab the camera as I took this picture. Crazy kid. I'll get a better shot when it's actually Halloween.


My happy little witch.

5 comments:

Kent said...

Elliot makes a cute Jack-o-lantern. I remember 35 years ago when my Daughter, Andrea, was dressed up as a pumpkin for haloween. She was just 20 days old.

Bro. Vance.

Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

The kids look absolutely darling. I love Dottie's hair cut. I miss them so much! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I love Dottie's costume. The best part? The tights. Only your daughter would have the coolest tights around.

Carolyn said...

Elliot and I were twins for Halloween! Dottie's costume is the cutest witch costume I have ever seen.