Over Thanksgiving, Carrie had the privelege (or punishment) of sharing a room with Dottie, our little sleep-talker. She overheard many interesting things from her, but this was our favorite. She screamed: "In the name of Jesus Christ, amen!" which is how we end our prayers in our religion. At least I know she knows how to pray?!
2 comments:
Dottie is so crazy! She would talk to me at 6am for a half an hour in the dark, rehearsing all of her phrases that she says. I love her to pieces!
Dottie is such a clever little girl, just like you :) It is so nice that she has such good aunts in her life too.
I am sorry to hear about your Thanksgiving puke fest. Did you get sick at all? There really is a virulent virus running around this month. Apparently in both Oregon and Colorado. I just hope we can get it over with and have a sick-free Christmas. What are you guys doing for xmas?
Love,
Big R
Post a Comment