Okay, I finally managed to get the pictures from Dottie's Joy School Graduation from my mom. I still don't have pictures of my birthday (today) because my camera was dead. Me and cameras. We're just not meant to be. My mom got pictures, which I will have to snag again.

This is me, trying to prompt the kids to sing "I've Got Joy."

This is when Dottie entered the shy stage of the event. I think the next song she started covering her eyes. Geez Louise.

Dottie getting her diploma! Hurray for Dottie!

My Graduate!

All of the kids with their diplomas.

Running a muck in the yard afterwards.

My little boy. He loves playing with balls. I need to get some more boy toys, for real.
8 comments:
How cute! Dottie is quite the beautiful graduate. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Char-Bar!
Dottie's hilarious! I loved seeing Joy School graduation. I like the last picture of Elliot...too cute!
Hi Charlotte!
Love your blog! It makes me happy! Hope yesterday was a Happy B-day! Hug Dotty,Elliot and everybody for me! Love Bobbie
Ha ha, I love Dottie's shy face.. I think we're all too familiar with that one.
Also, I'll do what I can to get Elliot some boy toys.. He's gonna need them amongst all those girls this summer!
ohh how cute. I can't believe how grown up Dottie is getting! Where has time gone?
What a distinguished young girl that Dottie - even when she plays shy. Happy boy that Elliot!
Post a Comment