Monday, July 13, 2009

He's Home!



I'm excited.



Joe is here! And he's staying longer than the originally planned 11 days! God bless ya, Southwest, for allowing free flight changes. We've had quite a smorgasbord of activities since Joe's been here. Take some stabs at what we've been doing based on the pictures. I want some creative captions here, people.



















5 comments:

Joe said...

I've already set the picture of Dolores in the bumper car as my new background. Classic!

Eisha said...

Charlotte, you look so much like your sister, half the time I think it is you and it isn't!

The Short Family said...

Your hair is so long! I only remember it short. It looks good.

Anonymous said...

looks like you are have some fun adventures in all your travels, makes me miss that side of the country!

Michelle said...

Yea! I'm excited for you guys. Have fun in all your adventures back east!!