Friday, November 13, 2009

San Antonio: The Alamo and Riverwalk


I wish I could say we've done more, but we haven't. We're going to SeaWorld tomorrow, so we'll have pictures of that soon, okay?

These are pictures of the infamous Riverwalk. There are very fancy restaurants right along the river, and lovely flowers, fountains, etc. You can also get a tour in a gondola-like boat. We didn't spring for that. Maybe another day.



And this is us at the Alamo. The kids were having a rough time. We only lasted for about two hours total at the Alamo and Riverwalk combined. We'll revisit once we're all better adjusted to life.


Dottie's depressed.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Welcome to Tejas y'all! Hope you all have a wonderful time! We loved our years in eastern TX! Love the photos! Miss you all! I get to spoil Dottie and Elliot three days at Christmas!(Rob will help some of the days too!) Hugs!