Yay! We're at Grandma and Grandpa Weed's for Christmas! I came extra early because Joe had a conference, and I thought to myself, "I might as well be with my family longer!" So here we are!
My kids are thrilled to be back. This is probably what they think of as "home" now, since Colorado is now a distant memory in their short lives. We've been in Texas for less time than they lived in Pennsylvania, so things here are much more familiar for them. It's good to be back.
We just got in on Tuesday night. So far, we've lounged around and gone to the mall to visit Santa. I'm excited to have my camera functioning again, so I thought I'd share the pictures of our return:





My kids are thrilled to be back. This is probably what they think of as "home" now, since Colorado is now a distant memory in their short lives. We've been in Texas for less time than they lived in Pennsylvania, so things here are much more familiar for them. It's good to be back.
We just got in on Tuesday night. So far, we've lounged around and gone to the mall to visit Santa. I'm excited to have my camera functioning again, so I thought I'd share the pictures of our return:
4 comments:
I lurv it! I'll see you tomorrah! I like the pic of Dottie & Elliot on Santa's lap. I remember I used to be afraid of Santa.
Mom's kitchen floor is super clean in that picture! Not for long....
PS - The new page design looks great :)
I agree with Jared! I love the new design of your blog! What a great Weed Christmas!
Post a Comment