
Zoom in. We've been finding these lovely creatures in our house since day one. I'm proud of myself for not complaining thus far. But a girl can only take so much. Our house has been sprayed, twice. But we're still finding them. At least they're dead instead of alive. Even when they're dead I can't bring myself to pick them up with a tissue and flush them. I have to cover them with something and wait until Joe gets home. Shudder. They just gross me out.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha Charlotte! I am just laughing so much! I know, I'm so mean. But you crack me up. Remember how Mom used to say the sign of a true New Yorker is one who can kill a cockroach with his bare thumb? You'll need to get those skills soon. You know what Craig got me? This little dustbuster thing for vacuuming up the scary spiders and earwigs. eeeeeccccchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Love you.
Em
Post a Comment