Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last hurrah of the summer

I had one last fun trip to round out my summer o' trips. I visited Em, Craig, and Baby Ryan (who's not so much of a baby anymore) in Colorado. It was partly business, partly pleasure. I had four crowns put in my mouth. Craig's a dentist, so he did the job. So I stayed with the kids for two weeks. Here are pictures:
The kids blowing bubbles at the Boulder County Fair.
I also visited some friends in Colorado Springs while we were there. I wasn't smart enough to think of taking pictures of all of them, but here are some pictures with friends:
My mom and Carolyn also visited briefly. I don't know why I don't have a picture of you, Carolyn? My mom was driving back from Utah after attending her high school class reunion, and Carrie was also getting dental work. Can you tell our family gets a lot of work done by Craig?
While I went to the dentist, Em would take the kids to some squirty fountains in a fun shopping plaza near Craig's office. We also went there with my friend, Nicole, and her kids:


Thank you, Em and Craig, for letting us come and visit! It was lots of fun! And it was so good to see you again, friends! I am partly sad that this was my last "get away" before putting Dottie in school, but at the same time, I really need to settle down in San Antonio. I've basically been a nomad since moving here, with our frequent and long trips here and there. It'll be good for us to start making a home.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Yes, it will be good for me, I mean you, to stay in SA more. :)
I love squirty fountains! I have wondered why they don't have any here and have come to the conclusion the water would just evaporate as soon as it comes out and turn into steam fountains. :0\

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Visiting with family is always fun but the dentist is not so much fun. Good thing he is family too though. :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm just look at those lovely fat toddlerpussy's, how can any man look at that and not get a raging hardon?