Sometimes, my son doesn't sleep well. He cries for no apparent reason, and the only comfort he wants is me. Well, my hair. But that's a different story all together.
I have recently purchased a body pillow for all of my pregnancy aches and pains. It has greatly changed my life. I don't know how I survived my other pregnancies without it. However, when Elliot joins me in bed, he tends to push me out of the body pillow. His little body loves to snuggle in the crevice of the pillow. Usually, I'll allow him to sleep like this for a few minutes, then sneak him back into bed. He was lucky this night, because it was only 9 pm, and I was still awake. He got extra time in the funnel of coziness.
I have recently purchased a body pillow for all of my pregnancy aches and pains. It has greatly changed my life. I don't know how I survived my other pregnancies without it. However, when Elliot joins me in bed, he tends to push me out of the body pillow. His little body loves to snuggle in the crevice of the pillow. Usually, I'll allow him to sleep like this for a few minutes, then sneak him back into bed. He was lucky this night, because it was only 9 pm, and I was still awake. He got extra time in the funnel of coziness.
7 comments:
sleeping Elliot is sot cute!
minus that extra t on "so"...
Oh! I love him! He can be my baby. I'll take him. He is so adorable.
I love your blog title....Elliot is such a cutie! We love hearing stories about your kids- Feliz Navidad!
Maybe you can give him the pregnancy pillow and some fake hair...
That little boy is so precious! What great pictures. Love you!
A Pregnancy pillow saved my life last time around. And if you figure out what to do with baby Elliot after the baby's born let me know. My kids STILL crawl into bed with me. Not every night, but STILL. Sheesh.
Post a Comment