Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Family Pictures

Hey,

My mom and I took the kids on Monday to get pictures taken at Target. We got there early and shopped a little first, and the kids were really bad. All three were crying. My mom and I were ready to turn around and head back home after driving a half hour in the car. But, we stuck with the plan and got the pictures done.

I'm glad we did. Because they turned out great! That photographer must be magic or something. Or maybe my kids only turn on the charm for people other than their mother.

But if you want to look at them, go to targetportraits.com, login charky_anne@hotmail.com, and password charbar. I thought I'd share since it is a private blog. No one out there is stalking me, right? Right?

8 comments:

Roberta said...

Charlotte,
I see why I couldn't get in to see the photos today...I left off the __ between charky and anne...I'll try again tomorrow! Can't wait! Love and Hugs!

Kim said...

Those pictures are adorable! Who knew Target would do such a great job?

Morgan said...

Oh, Charlotte, they're beautiful. Dottie looks so pretty and grown up and I just want to eat Elliot - oh my goodness he is just too cute for words! And little Ruby, she just looks so sweet. :)

Good job with the yellow - that's a great color on your kiddos.

Bethany said...

I feel a little creepy since I'm not family, but since I talked to you that day and have also been part of a photo shoot with a newborn, I looked. And they are cute. Totally worth it. ;0)

Unknown said...

OH!!!! I love these !! LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I love your children. They are just so beautiful and sweet. This makes me want to brave the Target photo studio. Maybe I will? You're pictures make it look totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures Charlotte. Elliot is quite handsome and Dottie looks so beautiful in her butterfly dress. And Ruby is so adorable. So glad that you went ahead and got these pictures taken because they will make for great memories. Love you all!

Terri said...

Beautiful pictures Charlotte. I am so happy for you.

Edwards Fam said...

Wow! Good job on sticking it out...the pictures are beautiful!! What cute children you have:) Congrats on sweet Ruby joining the clan...she's adorable.