I am missing a lot of pictures of the end of my trip. I am very bad at taking pictures when I'm on a trip without Joe. He usually takes the kids and I take the pictures, or vice versa. So Craig made a DVD of everyone's pictures on one disc, but my computer is currently not accepting DVDs. So I need to maybe get Joe to transfer them onto a CD for me when he's at work. I'll find a way, so I'll have a few more pictures of the trip on the blog. For now, this is what I've got.
In PA, I saw Amanda and Courtney the last week. It was so fun to be with my friends again. We made homemade ice cream, which is pictured below. So good. I need to get myself an ice cream maker.
In PA, I saw Amanda and Courtney the last week. It was so fun to be with my friends again. We made homemade ice cream, which is pictured below. So good. I need to get myself an ice cream maker.
Then, we went to Colorado. My children survived the 2 day car ride. But barely. Dottie and Elliot were fighting so badly by the end, we switched Dottie to another car when we got to Colorado. She was with Uncle Bryan and Aunt Kelly most of the time.
Here she is at Rocky Mt. National Park. Very beautiful. But very windy. Ruby wasn't a huge fan of wind in her face.
Elliot got this raccoon hat at a park near Red Rocks. He slept with it on two nights in a row. I'm always excited when he finds a "boysy" thing to like.
Carrie and the Rube, sporting our family reunion shirts. This was our first official Greg Weed reunion. It was so fun to see everyone again. It's sad that we live (well, my family anyway) so far away from everyone.
Elliot and Dottie: Shotgun wedding?
I love this baby. I'm pretty sure she gave all of the newlyweds baby fever with her cuteness. If everyone had a baby as nice as Ruby, the population would increase significantly.
We went to Santa's Workshop in Colorado Springs, which has a lot of kiddie rides. I'll spare you most of them, since you've already seen my kids on a lot of amusement park rides. Needless to say, they've overcome a lot of their fears by the exposure to amusement parks this summer.
This one has a story. Dottie was riding with Ryan, Emmy and Craig's two-year-old son, and Elliot was in the back. Ryan has a thing for pinching, biting, and hitting Elliot/children his size. He's not being malicious; he honestly is trying to play with him. Anyway, Ryan, in this picture, is getting ready to reach for Elliot. He's trying to grab his face. So he stands up, starts pinching Elliot's face, and the ride attendant sees him. We're yelling for Ryan to sit down, or for Dottie to get him to sit down, all to no avail. So the ride has to stop early. It was pretty funny. That Ryan. I'll get one of him forward facing when I transfer the pictures. He's the cutest little boy.
4 comments:
I used to live in colorado springs...I totally forgot about santa's workshop!
How fun! We had our family's first reunion too!!
Your kids are so funny and cute. It was so fun to see the pictures. I'm happy you had a good time but even happier that you guys are back.
Love the photos and what fun you all had at the reunion! It was fantastic seeing you and Amamnda when Jannette was here! Hugs and love to all!
Post a Comment