Monday, October 10, 2011

Tell Me How I Can Stop This Baby From Growing

Believe it or not, Ruby is 8 months old.

She's eating her first bites of pizza,


Being fed by her big sister,

holding her ground when Elliot tackles her (see the look in his eyes? Yes, she should be scared, but she's tough),

And starting to pull up on things on her own. Dottie looks like she's holding her there, but she's not.

We had to put the crib down a level so she wouldn't jump out. Ruby also has gone from doing the worm to real crawling, using her knees. I wish she would just freeze where she is right now. Because she is so adorable. She is so sweet when she sucks her little thumb and pets my hair. My mother heart can't handle another baby growing up!

7 comments:

kellyweed said...

She is such a cutie! I love her smile in the last picture.

Dolores Weed said...

They are all so adorable!! I wish I knew the secret of how to keep kids from growing up. Remember I used to tell you kids not to grow up? Ruby is so precious! And what was that look on Elliot's face? He's certainly expressive! Love you guys.

Jared said...

You should cryogenically freeze Ruby now!! When you thaw her out in 10 years, you'll be glad you did it.

Helynne said...

Darling pictures, as always! Happy eight-months birthday to that darling little Rubster! Love the pictures of Dottie feeding her and Elliot failing to freak her out!

Amanda+Jonathan said...

Ruby is so darling and advanced. I can't wait for her and Sawyer to get married.

Gregorio Carlo said...

Let her grow. She will continue to be precious.

Carolyn said...

I want that baby!!! She looks a lot like you, Char. I'm sad she's growing up. I can't even see her. Sad face.