Thursday, October 02, 2014

The Longest Blog Post in the World or Four Kids Keep You Busy


So I Had a Baby While Joe Was Deployed



Then, 2 Days After Her Birth, I Sang in My Daughters' Dance Recital

Then I Celebrated the 4th of July by Going to Mt Pisgah, Followed by a Weekend of Trying to Get Lena to Sleep


Then, My Mom Went to Colorado, and I Tried to Survive with a 6-Week-Old and 3 Other Crazies By Having Dance Parties, Making Lots of Food, and Sending the Kids Over to the Twins House


We got flocked by flamingos from THS

 Dottie was in a play of Aladdin

 These are the twins. They live next door to my parents and are Dottie's age. They are really sweet and played with the kids a lot.
Elliot and Dottie discovered the art of tree climbing.  The day before we moved, Dottie fell out of this tree and sprained her ankle. Perfect timing.


 Ruby said, "I like to squish it!"

Then, My Mom Came Home, and So Did Carrie. Things Were Looking Up. We Did Lots of Fun Things. And Lena Didn't Cry As Much. My Awesome Best Friend, Amanda, Made an Appearance Too.

 







Bryan Moved to Scranton, and We Partied Some More.




My Mom and Elliot Were Exhausted from All of the Fun.



While I Nursed Lena, My Kids Took Over My Camera, and Ruby Started Talking to Toothbrushes.











Then, This Awesome Girl I Know Named Tabitha Had a Baby Shower.

 







Bryan Got a New White Coat.


 

It Wouldn't Be Much of a Summer Without Knoebel's Grove.




JOE CAME HOME!!!!


Lena Got Blessed.




I Saw My Friend Abby, Then Went to the Italian Festival With Bry and Kelly.


 

Then We Moved to Washington!!


We Got a Pass to Mt Vernon and Met George and Martha.



We Ate At Cafe Rio, Outside of Utah.


We Went to Our First USAF Band Concert at the Air Force Memorial.





 We Loved on Lena, Toured Around Our New Place, and Started School Again.






First Science Experiment.


 Cobblestone Road in Old Alexandria.




 The Potomac in Our Backyard!



 National Gallery of Art



Lena making a new friend

We feel so blessed to be together as a family again.  Words cannot express the gratitude in my heart for all the Lord has given to our family.


No comments: