These pictures are to demonstrate the rapid mood changes of my baby. All three pictures were taken within a minute. 
Dottie andElliot in bed together when it was Dottie's bedtime. This first one shows you Dottie's scary face when she's touching Elliot, again. If you close up on the picture, you can see the beginnings of a bloody nose, which is another story in itself. Dottie has become an avid nose picker. This night, she was crying to go potty, and when I came to get her, she had a ring of blood around her mouth. She told me she was a clown and cried when I cleaned off her "clown makeup." Where does she come up with these ideas?
It's inevitable that Dottie would try to nurse a doll. It was just a matter of when. Well, here she is, nursing her baby.
4 comments:
And I thought it was just girls that were moody! Just kidding. He is soooo cute! Wish I could see him in person. Dottie is really growing up. You have two cute kids!
Dottie is a nut. Mom and I cracked up for like 3 minutes. We love her and Elliot. They are both adorable. I don't know what is going on in her head, but she's always good for a laugh.
I love the scary Dottie face. I swear Charlotte, you make the EXACT SAME FACIAL EXPRESSION. She totally learned it from you, or maybe it is hardwired in your DNA--Nature or Nurture, you are her mother!
haha Makenzie has fed her dolls too.. kinda funny kinda cute and kinda not at the same time!! your kids are so cute thought and i still want to talk toyou so i will try again maybe this weekend!!
Post a Comment