Yesterday, I decided to get my hair trimmed. Whenever you get a short haircut, it looks like crap for months on end if you don't do anything about it. So I'm back to my short, mushroom cut that I keep coming back to. I took Dottie with me while Elliot and Joe went to Borders.
While I was getting my haircut and Dottie was sitting next to me in one of the twirly chairs, I couldn't help but notice how scraggly her hair is looking these days. Her hair has some natural curl to it, so it doesn't look great when it's down and nothing's done with it.
So I asked her if she wanted her haircut. She said yes, then specified she wanted it short like mommy's. I have hesitated thus far to get her hair cut at a salon because, let's face it, she wiggles a lot. But she was so good, it was amazing! She just sat perfectly still, looking straight at the mirror the entire time. I think she was in awe with how beautiful she is. She is a very vain little girl. So here's the new hair!
So I asked her if she wanted her haircut. She said yes, then specified she wanted it short like mommy's. I have hesitated thus far to get her hair cut at a salon because, let's face it, she wiggles a lot. But she was so good, it was amazing! She just sat perfectly still, looking straight at the mirror the entire time. I think she was in awe with how beautiful she is. She is a very vain little girl. So here's the new hair!
10 comments:
Love my cute girls!
How cute that she wanted hair like her mom's! She's adorable.
Too cute. I love her hair short!! Your's looks darling too. I'm trying to decide if I should grow mine out or what..
Her hair is so adorable!!!! I showed all of my roommates. They think she's so cute. They know the joy school songs. They loved it!
Dear Charlotte and Dottie:
Love the haircuts! You've inspired me to get brave and get mine cut again . . . . one of these days.
Love,
Lynne
Cute! The haircut looks so great on Dottie. A first haircut can be a pretty traumatic experience (I'll tell you about mine sometime), but she came out looking perfect.
Oohh...you both look lovely
Your guys hair is so cute! I love that she wanted to be like her mom!
I lvoe it!!!!!!! both of yoU!
Very cute! I love the new hair cut.
Post a Comment