Okay, I know my posts lately have mostly been self-indulgent. I just think my kids are so funny and so cute, and the blog is where I showcase their idiosyncracies. This is the last one of its kind for awhile, I promise.
Elliot is teething. This means pain for me (you know what I mean, breastfeeding moms), less sleep for him, and a lot of crying. Especially if he's getting four teeth at once like last time. His favorite teething toy is this little purse of Dottie's. He crawls around the house with the handle in his mouth, just like a dog. It cracks me up.
Elliot is teething. This means pain for me (you know what I mean, breastfeeding moms), less sleep for him, and a lot of crying. Especially if he's getting four teeth at once like last time. His favorite teething toy is this little purse of Dottie's. He crawls around the house with the handle in his mouth, just like a dog. It cracks me up.
Dottie had her Thanksgiving lesson at Joy School today. She won't take off her Indian hat.


My two little trouble makers sharing the love.

So next post, I will have pictures of my siblings for Thanksgiving. Carrie, Jared, and Bryan are making the trek from BYU to be with us. I'm so excited. Any fun plans out there for Thanksgiving?
My two little trouble makers sharing the love.
So next post, I will have pictures of my siblings for Thanksgiving. Carrie, Jared, and Bryan are making the trek from BYU to be with us. I'm so excited. Any fun plans out there for Thanksgiving?
No comments:
Post a Comment