We spent the first part of our Christmas at the Hollstein's house, Joe's grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen were there, as well as Mary and Jesse. It was so much fun to see everyone again. Of course, as usual, we were spoiled rotten. Our car was overflowing with all of the gifts we received. The Hollstein's house is a wonderland for Dottie. There are pop-up books, toys, and candy at every corner. Every time I turned around, there was Dottie, playing with a new book or toy, or sneaking her hand into a candy dish.
Elliot also had a good Christmas, although he got sick Christmas eve, after we saw the Christmas lights at Temple Square. This is why he is wearing different pajamas Christmas eve than on Christmas morning. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever have an illness-free holiday ever again.
Christmas Eve. Dottie foaming at the mouth with something or other. I told you, the girl was a glutton over Christmas.

Elliot, pre-sickness. These were his Christmas jammies that he got to open Christmas Eve. Don't ask me why we didn't get a picture of Dottie in hers. She wore them to the temple, does that count?
Elliot getting into Grandma Hollstein's bag, his favorite activity.

Christmas eve at Temple Square. Note the kitty ears. Dottie wore these the whole time we were at the Hollstein's. We also met up with Joe's friend, Shad, at Temple Square.





Mary, in lounging position, Christmas morning.

Baby's first Christmas! You'll notice he's enjoying the paper more than the gift itself. Typical, eh?
Dottie exploring the wonders of a pop-up book with Grandma Hollstein.

Jesse and Joe, also assuming lounging position on Christmas day. Those are the most comfortable chairs in the world, by the way. It's always a race between me and Joe over who will get the comfy chair.
Elliot also had a good Christmas, although he got sick Christmas eve, after we saw the Christmas lights at Temple Square. This is why he is wearing different pajamas Christmas eve than on Christmas morning. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever have an illness-free holiday ever again.
Elliot, pre-sickness. These were his Christmas jammies that he got to open Christmas Eve. Don't ask me why we didn't get a picture of Dottie in hers. She wore them to the temple, does that count?
Elliot getting into Grandma Hollstein's bag, his favorite activity.
Christmas eve at Temple Square. Note the kitty ears. Dottie wore these the whole time we were at the Hollstein's. We also met up with Joe's friend, Shad, at Temple Square.
Baby's first Christmas! You'll notice he's enjoying the paper more than the gift itself. Typical, eh?
Dottie exploring the wonders of a pop-up book with Grandma Hollstein.
Jesse and Joe, also assuming lounging position on Christmas day. Those are the most comfortable chairs in the world, by the way. It's always a race between me and Joe over who will get the comfy chair.
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas!
I can't believe how big Elliot is getting.
Love all the pictures.
Hey Char-Bar, great pics! Can you email me some of these? I already copied one to my blog, but I would like to print off copies for my photo album. Thanks!
Oh nicey nice. I would love to got to the temple for Christmas Eve. What a cool tradition!
Post a Comment