Saturday, March 28, 2009

The pictures to go with Dottie's Possessed

So I was going to put pictures with the last post, but I lost my camera cord. I looked in one last place today, the most logical place. My camera case. There it was, after spending yesterday ransacking my house for the silly thing.

I guess I'm just losing it since Joe's been home for spring break (one whole week!) and all we've been doing the past few days is watching 30 Rock (due to snow; we really did plan on being productive). My whole system of living has gone to pot.

By the way, I just realized I've been spelling "possessed" with too few s's. Since I'm anal about spelling, I'll fix it in the previous post. That just seems like an awful lot of s's for one word.

Here's the pictures of my possessed Dottie. She asked me to take the first one after her bath this morning. Note the scary smile. Clue one to human possession. She's had a permanent Koolaid mustache since Joe's been home. He's addicted to the stuff since he swore off soda for a year.

And this one seemed like a fitting possession picture as well. Crazed look, out of control limbs.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Whoa!!! she is possessed! I Remember Jared when he had the same koolaid 'stache. That was when mom was unhealthy and made koolaid. You'd never see her make that now.