
I am not crafty. Oh no. Actually, most crafty things intimidate me. Like
putting in a zipper on Dottie's Halloween costume. But sometimes, I feel bad for my kids, because of my lack of crafting wisdom. So I will try, from time to time, ideas from
No Time for Flashcards or
Family Fun. This was a Family Fun craft. You take a jar (I just used an old spaghetti jar), clean it out (of course), put masking tape in the shape of a jack-o-lantern face, then paint it (we used finger paint):


So much fun getting messy.

Then, you take off the tape, put a small votive candle inside, and voila!

You've got yourself a literal jack-o-lantern. And I didn't even have to go to the store to buy anything. This is why it's my kind of a craft.
3 comments:
Pretty creative! I love Halloween crafts in general, and this one brings back memories of how much we all loved to fingerpaint when we were little.
I love it! Such a cute idea! Elliot looks so grown up. They really loved having their hands covered in orange paint! Love those little guys!
Cute idea and cute kiddos!
Post a Comment