I think Seaworld is finally learning some things from Disney World. To stay current with the young, hip rising generation, you need some fun-loving characters wandering around. SeaWorld recently opened a Sesame Street-themed area of the park called the Bay of Play. For Halloween, they had a trick-or-treat section in the Bay of Play with various aquatic animals like:

Lady Octopus? She should take some lessons from Ursula.

Friendly the Starfish?

Mermaids? But they're not Ariel or her sisters.

Flamingos with drooping heads,

and we think this one may be a jellyfish.
So maybe the characters aren't as cool as Disney. But my kids didn't seem to care. Not this year, anyway. And they did score a lot of candy there, even it was all the same (Black Forest brand gummies).
6 comments:
What a fun Sea World visit. The kids seem pretty excited about the characters they are with. Love the pictures!
way cool costumes! I especially like the octopus lady! looks like you guys had a great time :)
The starfish has two heads which it a little freaky. Also, remember when we were mermaids for halloween?
Dottie looks cute and colorful with the mermaids! My kids will enjoy this, we will have to go before Halloween. I am glad they have something silly and not just scary. Sea World has a lot of characters at Christmas time too, which is our favorite time to go!
Hey gummies are good! I was a mermaid too! I have the picture of you and Dottie as a mermaid, and Elliot as a turtle hanging up in my house.
What a neat place and fun photos!
Post a Comment