Monday, December 26, 2011

M and J come to visit

Mary and Jesse, Joe's sister and brother-in-law, and their little baby boy Jordan, came to visit us last week! It was awesome. So fun. They made it to Joe's concert (of which I have no pictures, of course. But it was amazing. And I'm not just saying that because my husband's the conductor.), we ate out a lot, we took them to the Zoo and the Riverwalk, and just spent some good quality time. This is the first time the kids got to meet their cousin, Jordan. I can't believe it's been that long since we've seen them. I guess that's what happens when your nearest relatives are a 24-hour drive away.
Casa Rio on the Riverwalk. So delish.

Our trip to the zoo.

Could it be? All children smiling? Aunt Mary gave all the kids cute plush animals.

Love you, Mary, Jesse, and Jory! Let's not wait another two years before we see each other again!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those are darling little cousins!! I'm so glad Mary and Jesse came for a visit. You all look so happy! This is mom.

Jesse Booth said...

Thanks for having us! We had a great time and were sad to leave!

Helynne said...

What a fun visit you all had. Thanks for a darling pictures of all of our grandchildren together at once!