It's been a great week. These really aren't in order.
From the Pretty Princess Party (where boys were invited, and embraced their inner princes):
From the Pretty Princess Party (where boys were invited, and embraced their inner princes):
I never go all out for parties. With the exception of the Halloween party this year. But I had to take pictures of my hard work.
We started the beach trip with a 45-minute tantrum:
Which ended when Elliot decided to help Daddy build a sand castle:
Handsome boy at the beach. His mood changes so fast still:
And I also had Book Club this week, where I led the discussion on Peace Like a River (such a great book), a surprise party for a friend, and cleaning the house today because my mom comes tonight (okay, cleaning the house isn't really part of the week of joy. But you have to clean sometimes). Wish me luck on Monday. No, don't just wish me luck. Pray for me. Hard.
5 comments:
Praying for you Charlotte! The kids are so cute!! and... where is Elliot's other sandal??
Charlotte, I can not believe the princess party!!!!! That looked like so much fun. Did you make those butterfly cupcakes? How in the heck do you do it? With three kids? I can barely cook dinner. Seriously, YOu are amazing. Love you.
Great pictures! I'm so glad you had a good time on the beach,and I'm so impressed with all of the goodies you made for the princess party! Please give your parents our best love when they arrive. I'm glad you discussed Peace Like a River in your book club. (We discussed it in my book club two years ago after you gave me a copy). We're keeping the prayers coming your way. We're praying for the surgeon as well, although we have faith in his skill. Don't be scared! This is in God's hands, and all will be well. With so much love, Lynne and Laurie
I can only dream that I will be a fun mom, like you! I am praying, praying, praying for you! Good luck, too! I'm glad you could have some fun, before the not-so-fun...I love Ruby's enthusiasm for the sand!
I loved those pictures. That Princess Party was amazing, and the beach trip looked like a ton of fun. Gosh you have beautiful children! I miss you guys! Jesse, Jory, and I will have you in our constant prayers over the next few days. And I'm sending you some goodies :)
Post a Comment