Thursday, March 01, 2012

E and C come to visit

Sorry I've been so bad about blogging. Really. I need to at least mark the times when our family makes it out to TX to visit us.

But first, Cherry Berries on a Cloud:

It was made with fresh strawberries this time because strawberries were only $1.85 at the commissary. I know! And in the winter!

Then, Emily, my older sister came, with her husband, Craig, and son, Ryan. It was a magical time. We visited the Children's Museum, which we have never visited before. Dottie was in school, so we ended up buying a pass so we could take her later. Rubaloo, Elliot, and Ryan had a blast:



Someone liked checking out at the grocery store a little too much...


Then, we went to Sea World.

Look carefully at these two pictures (above and below). What person remains the same, what people have changed?


Elliot went ballistic on the ferris wheel and had to be taken off. So Dottie joined Emily and Ryan's cart.

The men being boys. Look closely for Joe and Craig. Can you believe they went on a flume ride when it was only in the 50s?


And for mom, we got a shot of all the grandkids together. Well, all the current grandkids. We'll see yours soon, Kelly!

Love you, Em and Craig! It was so much fun! Just like the good ol' days in the Springs!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

This is mom. I LOVE the pictures!! I'll be seeing you soon! We love you all!

Helynne said...

What fun excursions for all the kids and darling pictures to remember them by! I don't blame Elliot for going ballistic on the ferris wheel. Who ever thought it was fun to be circled around at scary, dizzying heights? It sounds like he has a little of his grandma's acrophobia--which filters all the way down from his great-great-Grandma Waller!

wookrage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wookrage said...

That was so much fun! I have some more pictures for you.

Morgan said...

I want those Cherry Berries!