Well, first I'd like to publicly thank Amanda for fixing the banner at the top of the page. I knew I wanted to add a picture at the top, but my computer currently doesn't have the capabilities for such fancy manipulations (my computer doesn't have a lot of anything right now, including Microsoft Office). I appreciate the time she took to make that cute pic of Dottie and Joe fit the format of the page. Sorry to anyone who saw it in its working stages . . . it was sad.
Well, Dottie has come to accept the baby coming. Yesterday, we got everything in the baby's room together: the swing, the exersaucer, the crib bedding, the changing table, the baby's clothes, etc. These were Dottie's comments throughout the whole process:
1. "Baby Boy Come Out Couple Months": she's been saying this for a couple of weeks now, because I've been telling her this repeatedly.
2. "So Cute!": She handed me clothes out of a box (mostly onesies for now. . . haven't had the shower yet), and she commented on the cuteness of each one.
3. "Go See Baby Boy's": After we were done with the room, Dottie had to go and check on the baby boy's room every five minutes or so. I guess it was just to make sure everything was in order.
When she took her nap yesterday, she insisted on sleeping with Baby Boy's (yes, that's still his name) comforter to his crib. It warms my heart to know that my little girl is already loving the little boy before he's even here. Hopefully, things will stay this nice between them when he comes.
Dottie tried out the baby boy's car seat. You know, just to make sure it was suitable for him.
Other cute pictures from Sunday and Monday:
Other cute pictures from Sunday and Monday:
4 comments:
It's so cute and funny how all of a sudden she's started to smile in all her pictures. I love Dottie. AND I love you too.
Also, if Becca reads this call/email me. Please :) Love you.
Charlotte, I'm so glad you have decided to post more often. It saves me from excess boredom at work. Dottie looks cute with her hair pulled back like that. Did you french braid it? That picture with Dottie and Joey is my absolute favorite!
Hey Char! I love how Dottie talks so much now. She gets cuter and funnier everyday. It's a good thing you are exposing the fact that another baby will be in the home besides herself. I'm sure she'll still love him when he comes.
I love the new banner!
Post a Comment