Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Joys of Motherhood

Now begins the real parenting: the honeymoon is over; my mom went home, and now it's just me and the kids. He is a sweet little baby, but it is still an adjustment with Elliot and Dottie. She is always trying to touch him, and she doesn't really know her own strength. I want her to be affectionate with him, but she's just a little rough sometimes. Emily has really helped me out, though. She took Dottie today for the afternoon, so I was able to get a nap and get myself organized. And I'm just enjoying this sweet little baby.

Well, we got pictures with the kids while my mom was here at Sears. Yes, we were crazy and took out a week old baby to get his pictures taken. You can view the pictures at searsportrait.com and click View My Pictures. My login email is charky.anne@gmail.com and the password is charbar. You'll especially enjoy the pictures of Dottie. She is obsessed with dress-up clothes, as I've mentioned before. So she's wearing her favorite dress-up outfit and looks as girly as can be.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Char, Congratulations on the handsome new bebe! Your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how big Dottie is. I tried to go look at your pics, but it wouldn't let me login! Is there any other way to see them?

Your PA friend,
ML

Weedpatch said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. Your folks must be thrilled, too.