Joe's home for the summer! Yay! Well, he's kind of home. He has two jazz band camps and grad school, but I'll definitely see more of him now than I did during the school year. Besides, when he has grad school and the second jazz band, I'll be in Pennsylvania visiting the fam. I'll be gone for five weeks. Which seems really out of control, but I miss my family. Plus, Carolyn's graduating and Jared's coming home from his mission during that time.
Anyway, Joe was officially done with school on Friday. Dottie, Elliot and I went to school with Joe to help him clean up. And boy, there was a lot of cleaning up to do. I put away all of the music from the year. There was at least 50 pieces of concert band music that I sorted and put in order. Even though it was hard with the kids, I know that if I wouldn't have helped out, it would have taken Joe another day by himself.
Since then, Joe has borrowed a trombone from the local music store because he's going to audition for the Philharmonic here. Here are some pictures of Dottie and Daddy. Dottie's helping Joe "play."
Anyway, Joe was officially done with school on Friday. Dottie, Elliot and I went to school with Joe to help him clean up. And boy, there was a lot of cleaning up to do. I put away all of the music from the year. There was at least 50 pieces of concert band music that I sorted and put in order. Even though it was hard with the kids, I know that if I wouldn't have helped out, it would have taken Joe another day by himself.
Since then, Joe has borrowed a trombone from the local music store because he's going to audition for the Philharmonic here. Here are some pictures of Dottie and Daddy. Dottie's helping Joe "play."
Here are my two children (I almost wrote three) having a good time with Daddy yesterday after church.
And this is footage from this morning with Elliot. This is my first attempt at a video clip, so hopefully it works out. Elliot has been very funny lately. Not only does he laugh all the time, he vocalizes non-stop. I tried to catch a glimpse of my wild child, but it's mostly me making a fool of myself. The things mothers do to make their baby laugh . . .
1 comment:
How great to have daddy home! I love the video, so cute!
Post a Comment