Monday, May 11, 2009

A Ride in the Toy Stroller

Elliot is a tiny person. At his fifteen month checkup last month, he only weighed 19 lbs. This means he still needs to be carried around in an infant rearfacing carseat. So since he's so small, I began thinking, "I wonder if he'll fit in Dottie's toy stroller?" The answer is "yes." But his legs will get stuck.

Before the stroller ride:
During the stroller ride:
And I have no after photos, but he was a teary little person.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I've tried the old 'ride in a toy stroller' trick. That was my stroller. I bet he got stuck! That's hilarious!

Jared said...

Haha, I bet he was really perplexed when he was trying to get out. At least his uncle Jared can sympathize with him in relation to getting stuck in his sister's large toys (remember that Barbie house incident?).