My sister Carrie and I have an ongoing Facebook feud. For some reason or another, I know her Facebook password. Lately, I have been using this knowledge to change her profile picture from a sweet, funloving pose with Carrie's college friends to this picture, below. This is a cropped picture from a family photo. I like it because Carrie looks absolutely insane. Really, it's the Carrie I know and love.
She finds the picture slightly embarrassing. There was one day where we went back and forth, changing the profile picture at least 8 times. Now, I will periodically get on her Facebook and change the picture. The thing I don't understand is why Carrie doesn't change her password, or at least delete this picture from her photo album.
Personally, I love the picture. If it were me, I would ALWAYS keep this as my profile pic. It reveals Carrie's true personality: crazy. So, I've been thinking I should start a Facebook club called "Keep the Scary Carrie picture." What do you think?
6 comments:
I am opposed to the new facebook club. Why didn't I think of changing my password? By the way, it is not a feud, because I am always the victim! I never do anything to your pictures, but maybe that's because I don't have the knowledge of your password. I think you are the CRAZY one.
I agree with Carrie: It's not a feud because it's too one-sided. That said, though, I think that what you did is hilarious. I can't stop laughing!
This picture made me have nightmares last night.
You're such a mean sister! LOL
Carolina che fa accapponare la pelle !
Translation: Creepy Carolyn, who gives you goose bumps!
But she's really quite benign and pleasant when you get to know her.
Hey Char, remember when you showed me your "Scary Carrie" driver's license picture? Maybe you should scan that picture and compare the likeness between the two. What do you think?
Post a Comment