Friday, September 11, 2009

Dottie Ballerina!

I again apologize for there being no chronological order to these photos. I got a new camera, though! I'm pretty happy about that.

Dottie started dance lessons this week! Like school, I'm not able to get a lot of details out of her, but I'm pretty sure she likes it. She told me she wants to go to dance every day. As you'll see in the photos, Dottie is a natural. As soon as she got in her little outfit, she started posing in what she thinks are ballet positions.
Sorry about the flash. We were in a bathroom.

6 comments:

Helynne said...

Hi Charlotte:

We loved all the latest posts! What adventures you are having! And I thought your embroidery square was pretty good and not just because it was a first-time effort. Love Dottie's ballet pictures. Are ballet lessons in the future?

Love,
Lynne and Laurie

The Short Family said...

Oh My! She is such a doll!

Morgan said...

I want little ballerinas! :( Dottie's interpretations of ballet positions is actually very good - you may have a little prima on your hands.

Amanda+Jonathan said...

I will never have blond haired child--after seeing Dottie in a ballerina costume with her honey tendrils, I am in mourning that my genes will never produce a ballerina like here.

Mary said...

Wow, Dottie is really in her element, isn't she?.
What a beautiful ballerina!

Unknown said...

You are such a good mommy. And Dottie couldn't look anymore like a quintessential ballerina.