Ah, see, you are either a rookie or brave. I would not take my kids for ice cream without Daddy because they act crazy when it reaches their brain. :0) I would, however, take them to Chick-fil-a and let them play for twice as long as it took them to eat their food. Glad we were able to pass some of the time together!
8 comments:
These pictures are hilarious! Give them a hug from all of us! Good job with the French braiding.
Sounds like fun! I wish I was there with you guys to eat ice cream and play with art supplies. Very nice French braiding by the way!
Ah, see, you are either a rookie or brave. I would not take my kids for ice cream without Daddy because they act crazy when it reaches their brain. :0) I would, however, take them to Chick-fil-a and let them play for twice as long as it took them to eat their food.
Glad we were able to pass some of the time together!
It does not look like you just learned to french braid. You are a pro! And Dottie's hair is so long and silky, perfect for braiding.
Che Bella!
Sounds like you all had a very good time while Joe was gone! Great job with the braiding and Baskin Robbins! Hugs!
HA! I love that face Elliot is making in the ice cream pic!
I love Elliot's face in the 5th picture down.
Post a Comment