We did it: we went to the zoo. My sister had a zoo membership when we lived in Colorado Springs, and we would go weekly. We've missed the zoo so much. My husband has had several days off this week, so we decided to take the time yesterday and go to the zoo. We loved it. We will be back often. Because we bought a membership. Yes, it was that cool.
There was a petting zoo section. Dottie, who is normally afraid of dogs, cats, anything that is on four legs, actually fed and petted the goats!
This goat repeatedly climbed Joe. Good thing it wasn't Dottie the goat climbed, or we wouldn't be coming back at this part of the zoo.Grandmas, Siblings, I have a lot more pictures. I will email them to you if you want.




9 comments:
I lurv pictures! Dottie's profile in one of the pictures looks like Mary. The zoo sounds like a blast! I wish I could have come!
Do I count as a sibling? Because I want a copy of that top picture of Joey, Dottie, and Elliot on the lion. Too cute!
Thanks Carolyn! I'm always so flattered when people say I look like Dottie.
Oh my kids would be sooo jealous! You are such a good mommy for taking them. I don't think I have the energy to take mine more than once a year.
And here's an answer to the question you left on my blog: Just wait 'til Elliot is old enough to talk as much as Dottie and tag along and play with her in her make believe games. Once Liam figured out that Isla was actually "cool" and "fun" to play with, they were fast friends.
Loved the zoo pictures! Yes, do email us some more!!
Love,
Lynne and Laurie
Yay! Now we can go to the zoo together. Except I am going to have to pay for a new membership card because Elliott lost mine.
My kids like the lion statue at the front better than most of the real animals. :)
What a fun time at the zoo! You all had such a great time! Hugs!
Yay! Can I have some pictures? I can put them on my computer's background...
I really enjoyed these pictures. I can't wait to see my little buddies next week! That includes you, Charlotte.
It looks like the zoo was a hit!! Your kids are getting so big.
Post a Comment