To make it equal, I had to tape Dottie since I taped Elliot. Dottie has been very into dancing lately. Put a tutu on her, sing some Sleeping Beauty, and she is a very happy little girl. I'm thinking I should get her some dance lessons soon.
Charlotte and Joey: Your last postings have been so fun to read and watch! It's fun to see Dottie dance as well as to watch Elliot in the background walking. He walks exactly as Joey said--with his wide-legged sumo stance. But he's doing great. Enjoy your Valentine's dinner! We'll try to see you over the weekend, but we're still playing it by ear reading weather and if we'll come by bus and return Sunday afternoon, or dare to rent a car. In any case, we'll call! Lots of love, Mom and dad
Hey Charlotte and Joe, The children are so darling. Dottie reminds me so much of you when you were little--all girl! And Elliot is so sweet walking around already. We love you all! Mom
This is great! I hope Isla does the same thing someday. I won't be able to sing along quite as well though. Maybe you should tape yourself and send me a copy ;)
6 comments:
Charlotte and Joey:
Your last postings have been so fun to read and watch! It's fun to see Dottie dance as well as to watch Elliot in the background walking. He walks exactly as Joey said--with his wide-legged sumo stance. But he's doing great.
Enjoy your Valentine's dinner! We'll try to see you over the weekend, but we're still playing it by ear reading weather and if we'll come by bus and return Sunday afternoon, or dare to rent a car. In any case, we'll call!
Lots of love,
Mom and dad
These sweet treasures are a forever gift from our Heavenly Father. How delightful; how precious!
Hey Charlotte and Joe, The children are so darling. Dottie reminds me so much of you when you were little--all girl! And Elliot is so sweet walking around already. We love you all! Mom
so cute! i like to dance with her.
I love dancing with dottie. sooo cute!
This is great! I hope Isla does the same thing someday. I won't be able to sing along quite as well though. Maybe you should tape yourself and send me a copy ;)
Post a Comment