So for the Valentine's Party, I made Cherry Berries on a Cloud, the infamous dessert my family makes every Valentine's. It turned out kind of lopsided. It's supposed to be in a heart shape, if you couldn't tell. Plus, the topping got a little out of control. But all that matters to a room of three-year-olds is the amount of sugar. Luckily, there is no shortage of sugar in this dessert.
One more thing I have to brag about: Dottie wrote everyone's names all by herself on her valentines (well, I told her what letters to write. But she wrote them on her own). I'm personally very impressed.
4 comments:
I love valentine's day! I got 3 goody bags of my own. I want some cherry berries on a cloud.
How cute and how fun! I can't believe how big Doti is! Wow, what the little lady!
Three cheers for cherry berries. I am going to make some this weekend too (did you know Morgan is flying out here tomorrow?) and I am looking forward to it. You know, as much as I love the flavors (because I really do) it is more about carrying on a tradition that reminds me of you and how much I want to be like you. Thanks for giving me something special to do on Vday (besides the Usual, wink wink)
And holy cow, Dottie is impressive! I can't believe she wrote all their names. That takes the smarts AND patience. Give her a squeeze for me.
Ah yes ! Cherry Berries on a Cloud. That is my favorite. I only wish there were a low fat / low cal version of it.
Dottie is delightful.
Post a Comment