Tuesday, May 25, 2010

B and K's wedding: Disneyland

Yay for the Magic Kingdom! I wish I could have heard those words from Dottie all day long. But she was too sleep-deprived. When she's grouchy, there is no rationality in her little mind. She was afraid of almost every ride except for Peter Pan. Oh well. I had fun, and so did Ellioto.
Minnie's washing machine entranced Elliot. Same look he has in front of the TV.
Dottie did like Minnie's Makeup stand.
On the piano . . . there were a few, and the kids tried to play every one.

Note Carrie and Lon. Those silly lovers.
Okay, she also liked the merry-go-round.

This is the toy I bought for Elliot to keep him happy in Frontierland, where there were no kid rides.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dottie is such a woman. A woman without sleep is a scary, sad thing to behold. When we were there in Jan, Isla had the stomach flu! Someday we can go back together and have better luck, right?