As you know, we drove to California. It took us three days. It was well worth the trip. And by the way, I've found another Air Force perk: when you're on vacation, you can stay on base for a minimal rate at their temporary living facilities. When we stayed in Phoenix, the temporary living facility was a house that was bigger than our current home. Yeah. I kinda want to move to Phoenix now.
That special night in Phoenix, we stopped driving early, and went to Chili's. Elliot has never had ranch dressing before, mainly because I hate it. He discovered he loved it, and literally drank the stuff. Hence the ranch dressing beard. And creepy drunkish smile. He was gurgling the stuff.

This was the playground outside of the pool at the TLF we stayed at in El Paso. Nice, eh?
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Jack loves ranch too. Must be a boy thing. :)
Ha! Petey loves Ranch dressing too. Must be a little boy thing. We had so much fun with you guys - thanks for including us in your whirlwind trip!
I'm glad you stayed on base in El Paso because it is not safe (off base) there!
The ranch dressing thing is gross and hilarious at the same time. :0)
I love the air force and I want it for my own! Isla and Elliot can get married and enjoy their shared love for ranch all day, every day, for the rest of forever.
Post a Comment