I've decided I'm going to call Bryan and Kelly "B and K." Kinda like "BK" for Burger King. Why? Because they have all of the perfect elements of a good whopper sandwich: juiciness, savory sauciness, a touch of crispiness, and a little bit of love.

Dottie was in awe of Kelly. She thought she was a princess. And she was. She also liked that she had a very similar dress to Kelly. Have I ever mentioned that Kelly and I have a lot in common? This is probably why Bryan married her. She majored in English, she's smart, funny, witty, and beautiful. Basically, she's me. That's why I like her too. I think Kelly and I are going to be BFFs soon, very soon.

The reception place had this beautiful view of the ocean. Note the light house in the background.
Just married! I should also mention I like Bryan too. Bryan and I, as you know, have had a love-hate relationship. Our youth was filled with hate, but now it's mostly love. Except for the occasional tiff at Christmas over . . . who knows what. What restaurant to eat at. I don't know why we fight. But it's probably because we're a lot a like too. Bryan's become very chill since Kelly. I think he's learning a lot from her on patience and love, something I'm constantly working on. I love you, Brotha, and I'm proud of you!
Dottie and Elliot became fast friends with little Nathan, Kelly's nephew. They ran away from the adults frequently during the reception.

2 comments:
You are hilarious!! Great nickname. Cute couple.
Haha, you are my favorite. And your new sis-in-law is beee-u-tiful! Just like you!
Post a Comment