
So, I'm pretty big on nicknames. Carrie has been called CareBear for as long as I can remember. So it was only natural that Lon would become Lonster. And when you call him Lonster, he acts like a Monster. I like it. He's silly and sweet, just like Carrie.

When the beautiful wedding ceremony was over, I turned to Amanda and said tearfully, "Our baby's married!" I think of Carrie as my baby because we shared a room for as long as we lived together, and she was my baby from 8 years old on. I changed her diapers, comforted her when she cried, and read her bedtime stories. In fact, I call Dottie Carrie all the time. And I'm not the only one. My mom does it, and I heard Amanda doing it all weekend long.

I guess it's because Carrie's always been such a sweetheart. There's no meanness or corruptness in her. She's just purely good and innocent. That's why we confuse her with a child, because she's truly without guile.

I love you, my beautiful sister. And you've caught yourself a good husband.


The last passionate kiss goodbye. Elliot cries for Carrie in his sleep when he's having nightmares. She's his comfort.
3 comments:
Love the sister love! They really are a cute couple. How fun for your family to have so many new family members!
I miss you guys!
This is very, very sweet Char. Carrie is lucky to have you as a big sis!
Post a Comment